Please take notice that there will be a meeting of the Board of Commissioners of the Washington County Sewer District No. 1 and No. 2 on January 11, 2022 via ZOOM at 3:30 pm for any lawful business that may be brought before the Board.
1. ROLL CALL
2. MINUTES OF 12/14/2021
3. NEW BUSINESS
• Personnel - Provisional Account Clerk Position, New Hire for Collection Crew February 3rd, Compost Operator and (Acting Compost Operator to Laborer).
• Solids Handling Building Roofing - completed.
• Administrative Building Roofing - completed.
• HVAC System Overview.
• Feeder Street – Tech Industries Final Payment.
• Wendel Performance Contract.
• Kubricky Construction Corporation – Route 4 Sewer Repair.
• NYS Office of Community Renewal Grant – Feeder Street
• Sewer District #1. County Line Road (Queensbury Avenue) Collection crew inspected manholes and laterals.
• EFC MBO Quarterly Report Submitted for FE1A Project.
• The Quarry Development.
• Kingsbury new connection.
• 1/14/21 Irving Tissue FE1A Meeting to discuss status of project.
4. OLD BUSINESS
• SD #1 MPR Update Wright Pierce Engineering – Professional Service Budget Increase (Reviewing 2020 sewer charge invoices, 2020 Benefit Tax Bill from Queensbury to WCSD, 2020 invoice from WCSD#1 to Warren County).