Requesting Services

Obtaining Criminal Public Defender Services
You must apply for Criminal Public Defender Services with the Assigned Councel Office.  To apply for Family Court Public Defender services, you must have a matter pending with the court and apply directory for services with Family Court.

Download / View:
Application for Assigned Counsel 

Court Guidelines
The day of court, we ask that you be in court 15 minutes early. This gives the attorney time to conference your matter with you if needed.